Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative (Mortgages)
“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting. Or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so !”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line.
The recruiter in charge of this role is Zara
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our well-mortgage financing company clients is looking for a Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative (Mortgages)
Length: Permanent Full Time
Location: Guelph, ON
This position is responsible for contributing to organizational success by servicing existing mortgage accounts, identifying and protecting the mortgage asset and customer base for our investors. The mortgage servicing representatives are vital in promoting a professional image to all customers, while building and maintaining quality customer relationships. They are responsible for performing servicing aspects of company mortgage accounts, while managing the expectations of the customer, via toll free telephone calls and/or e-mail.
• Be the first point of contact for customers inquiring about their current mortgage needs.
• Responsible for answering 50 – 100 customer inquiries a day.
• Identify and analyze to ensure complete understanding of the customer’s need.
• Provide accurate information and refer customer’s inquiry to relevant mortgage procedures, policies and/or principles.
• Respond to inquiries / needs, decide upon the most appropriate solution available from a variety of options, taking into consideration the situational factors and existing procedures and policies. May be required to adapt the solution to suit the circumstances.
• Recommend appropriate solutions, products and / or alternative options to resolve customer needs.
• To answer customers’ inquires promptly and in timely manner.
• Regularly keep self up to date on knowledge of new products, procedures, organizational changes, and systems.
• May be required to handle difficult conversations, while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Be prepared and available at all times through shift to service customers and their needs.
• Deliver quality service, to ensure a positive experience and customer satisfaction.
• Identify opportunities to sell ancillary products to borrowers and create leads
What You Bring To the Team
• Bilingual in French and English is a must
• Post-Secondary Education
• Proven ability to foster relationships
• Flexible with rotating schedule & shifts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Telephone etiquette
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to adapt to new technologies
• Ability to identify opportunities to sell ancillary products to borrowers
• Ability to learn on the job
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!