Professional Furniture ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: Unit-109, 12677- 80 Avenue
V3W 3A6, Canada
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
NOC Group: Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers (1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Description: The Company Professional Furniture Ltd. is currently hiring 1 Permanent Bookkeeper on full time basis.
• Maintaining the financial records for the company and keep records on the past and current accounts using computerized bookkeeping system.
• Records of day to day expenses post all the journal entries, prepare the balance sheet and the ledgers for the company.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books.
• Prepare invoices and cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum 1-2 years of related experience is required.
• Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field will be considered an asset.
How to Apply: