Location: Calgary AB
Salary: 29.0 / Hour
Vacancies 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time 40 Hours / Week
Start date: As soon as possible
At least one year of experience
Punctuality, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Interpersonal awareness, Judgement, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics
1. Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
2. Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
3. Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
4. Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
5. Post journal entries
6. Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
7. Prepare tax returns
8. Prepare trial balance of books
9. Reconcile accounts
10. Maintain records of transactions and expenses
11. Keep track of operations costs and invoices
Security and safety:
Basic security clearance
Dental plan, Paramedical services coverage
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Health/Dental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Elite Cuisine is an authorized Saladmaster Dealer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are currently expanding our offices and offerings here in Calgary, so come stop by or give us a call today! All Saladmaster Products are made using 316Ti Technology that combines 316 Stainless Steel with Titanium. This advanced Titanium technology gives you the peace of mind that you are using the cleanest & safest materials when preparing meals for your family & friends. The technology in Saladmaster products have a maximum resistance to chemical reactions with salt, acids and alkali during food preparation. All Saladmaster products come with a lifetime warranty.