F/T Bookkeeper required for Select Kitchen Cabinets located at Unit#205, 8625 130 Street Surrey BC Canada V3W 1V9
Position: Bookkeeper (Permanent/Full Time)
No. of Vacancies: 1 Position
Select Kitchen Cabinets located at Unit#205, 8625 130 Street Surrey BC Canada V3W 1V9 providing custom cabinet services are giving you a chance to move forward in your career. If you are experienced, self motivated team player with great leadership skills, come forward to join our team.
As an Bookkeeper your job description would be as follows:
• Keeping financial records using computerized and manual bookkeeping systems.
• Control inventory.
• Maintenance of financial and accounting reports.
• Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Posting journal entries.
• Reconcile accounts.
Education & Experience requirements:
• Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related subject
• Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
• Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong accounting, bookkeeping skills
• Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
• Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Work under pressure
Language Requirements: Must be able to communicate in English
Salary: $ 26.50 hourly for 40 hours
Job Location: Unit#205, 8625 130 Street Surrey BC Canada V3W 1V9
Interested candidates are requested to email their resume to Sukhwinder Singh Dhillon at email@example.com or drop in person at Unit#205, 8625 130 Street Surrey BC Canada V3W 1V9
By Mail: Unit#205, 8625 130 Street Surrey BC Canada V3W 1V9