|Company Name||Cantrust Universal Trade Ltd.|
|Job Location||4360 Vanguard Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X 2P4|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 2 years of work experience in accounting and bookkeeping is required.|
|Education Required||A college diploma is required.|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an international vehicle trading company specialized in the import/export business. With a selected network of trusted and reliable partners, the company has been able to obtain the confidence of many customers and suppliers. We want to offer our customers the best trading services and transaction security guarantee to ensure we achieve trust and efficiency between each party.
We are looking for a highly talented Bookkeeper to join our dynamic team and grow with us! He or she will be responsible for maintaining the financial records and recording the day-to-day financial transactions.
1. Verify invoices, cheques, balances, etc. to ensure the accuracy and integrity of daily financial transactions.
2. Post financial transaction details to subsidiary books, and transfer data to the general ledger.
3. File financial records in both digital and physical filing systems, including purchases, inventory, expenses, revenue, billings/invoices, payments, etc.
4. Perform full-cycle bookkeeping activities, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, the trial balance of books, and adjustments.
5. Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits, process payrolls and T4 for employees and contractors.
6. Monitor and process incoming and outgoing payments and bills promptly, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
7. Draw up financial statements, such as trial balance, income statement, balance sheet, collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports.
8. Complete GST, PST, pension, and other government/custom forms for import/export businesses.
9. Assist in checking and organizing import/export documents from freight forwarders including arrival notices, manifests, cargo control number documents, cargo specifications, bill of lading and invoices.
10. Perform monthly reconciliations(fixed & variable assets calculation) and enter the data into the system with merchant and bank accounts, report any mistakes to the management.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
1. A college diploma is required.
2. A minimum of 2 years of work experience in accounting and bookkeeping is required.
3. Exceptional organizational skills and accuracy.
4. Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision.
5. Proficient in MS Office and computerized bookkeeping software, including Excel and QuickBooks.