|Company Name||LEX MOULDING AND TILE LTD.|
|Experience Required||1 YEAR TO LESS THAN 2 YEARS|
|Education Required||College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year|
|Benefits||As per provincial labour standards|
LEX MOULDING AND TILE LTD.
NOC Group and Job Title: 12200-Accounting Technicians and bookkeepers (TEER 2)
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $26.70/ hour for 40 hours/week
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Surrey, BC
Employment Groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Personal Suitability: Organized, Judgement, Reliability
• Post journal entries.
• Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
• Prepare trial balance of books.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Reconcile accounts.
• Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports