Shoreside Services Ltd.
Unit 210 12860 Clark Pl Richmond BC V6V 2H1
Salary: $25.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location(s): Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2H1, Canada
Shoreside Services Ltd. located at Unit 210 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1 needs two full- time, permanent Bookkeepers to join their team as soon as possible.
- Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank deposits
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures using relevant software
- Maintain company's financial records.
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk. A university degree or college diploma in related field may decrease the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through: -
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: - Unit 210, 12860 Clarke Pl, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H1