Financial Sales Representative
Job Title: Financial Sales Representative (NOC 6235)
Company: MERCHANT GROWTH LTD.
Positions Available: 1
Wage Rate: $25.85 / Hourly / plus Commission
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Language: English, fluent (written & spoken) required
Education: College Diploma and or minimum 6 months financial training in alternative lending and risk management
Experience: Minimum of 1-year experience
Job Location(s): 20TH Floor – 1500 West Georgia Street, Vancouver BC, V6G 2Z6
Merchant Growth is a national financial services company that provides working capital to small and medium sized businesses throughout Canada.
• Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
• Interview applicants to determine candidacy for small business loans
• Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
• Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
• Complete credit and loan documentation
• Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
• Prepare account statements, demand letters on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
• Assist with development and maintain a database of qualified leads
• Review and update banking information, credit and loan files
Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Spanish speaking ability is an asset
• Entrepreneurial attitude with ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
• Highly self motivated with willingness to work in an agile environment
• Organized and detail oriented
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
• Experience in alternative lending, risk assessment, and sales
• Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Access and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Send Resume as Specified Below:
Fax: (604) 427-0676