financial services manager
AFD Processing Ltd is a freeze dry editable product processing and manufacturing facility. We are the subsidiary company of Alliance Freeze Dry Ltd. Incorporated in 2010, Alliance Freeze Dry has become the largest provider of freeze dried product in Canada.
We are currently looking for a financial services manager responsible for the following job duties:
• Develop and establish standard procedures to improve the company’s financial operations efficiency.
• Lead the annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with senior management. Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and produce monthly budget versus actual reports.
• Collect, summarize and assess the company’s operating performance data, including revenue of sales, cost of raw material, labor cost, mechanical maintenance etc. Identify and propose cost-saving opportunities and implement cost-saving mechanisms.
• Prepare and analyze accurate monthly management reports, and clearly, communicate monthly and annual financial performance to senior management.
• Act as liaison between the company and its external financial institutions, including banks, investment banks, and accounting firms. Be the point of contact for financing activities such as loan application from banks, obtaining investment from the investment firms etc.
• Provide analysis and evaluation on both international and domestic investment opportunities. Prepare reports based on findings and present to senior management for review.
• Participate in the development of short-term and long-term financial goals. Responsible for generating business proposals and business development plans aimed to reach these goals.
• Participate in the company’s mergers and acquisitions.
The highlight of Qualifications:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Economic, Business and related field. Master’s degree in business is an asset.
• Experience in international investments analysis
• Experience in financial planning and analysis
• Experience in preparation of business plans
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to develop a working relationship
• Attention to detail, high productivity, and concern for accuracy and excellence
Terms of employment:
Work Location: 5292 272 Street, Langley, BC, Canada, V4W 1S3
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Position Time: Permanent
Salary: $66000 Per Year
Please email your resumes to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org