|Company Name||Dealmoon Canada (Cyan Bird Inc.)|
|Salary||38.5-45 per hour|
|Job Location||North York , ON|
|Education Required||Bachelor and above|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
Overview: Dealmoon is a global shopping advisory site with a proprietary social community for Chinese expats. Our core demographic are female Chinese millennials and Gen-Zers, most who are coming to a new country for University or Grad school. We reach over 18M consumers through Dealmoon’ s website, mobile app and Weibo & WeChat. We work with over 3,000 of the world's biggest brands from Apple to Dior. Are you ready to help our users discover great products and services to help people live better? If so, join us!
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Office Location: 111 Gordon Baker Road, North York,ON,
Summary: The Administrator ensures Dealmoon Canada is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce/FinancialForce based on various user group needs. In the meanwhile, this position also takes dual role as Revenue Analyst include researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with affiliate networks and be comfortable with managing, processing, and analyzing marketing data. We believe this challenging position will build up our growing company to deeply dig into Canada market.
● Drive the innovative use of Salesforce/FinancialForce as a productivity tool and business platform.
● Performs day-to-day administrative tasks, such as customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
● Interfaces with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues, working collaboratively with Finance, Product Management, Salesforce admins and Salesforce developers on more complex requests and issues.
● Maintains and enhances visual layouts, click links, integrations, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
● Develops, launches, and manages in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels.
● Remains current on FinancialForce/salesforce best practices and technologies and advising on these practices for salesforce-based solutions.
● Works with salesforce support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
● Maintains System, Security, and Integrity - design, create and maintain multiple user setup, roles, profiles, and hierarchies; grant/remove and maintain user licenses; maintain security including sharing rules and security levels; map hierarchies and reassign records in response to personnel changes.
● Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for Salesforce/FinancialForce and Force.com applications.
● Pulls and analyzes reports across multiple affiliate networks & platforms.
● Establishes key performance metrics to advises leadership on trends and strategies from disparate data sources.
● Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related field is preferred, master’s degree is a Plus。
● Valid Salesforce Certificate holder is a MUST.
● Experience in Salesforce.com administration experience overall; exposure to FinancialForce is preferred.
● Experience in Affiliate Marketing, E-Commerce related industry is preferred.
● English and Mandarin Bilingual (Preferred)
● Knowledge of core financial areas (e.g., AP, AR, GL, FA), with the ability to transform business objectives and functional requirements into technical solutions.
● Proven experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
● Capable of managing the migration of change sets from development and testing sandboxes into the production instance.
● Advanced Microsoft Excel skills along with excellent Word, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with individuals at different levels and cultural backgrounds within the organization.
● Experience creating complex, targeted and customized data analysis.
● Other Technical Skills are as an asset: Tableau/ Python/R/SAS etc.
● Strategic thinker with ability to problem solve & brainstorm; role will require both independence & team communication.