|Years Experience||1+ to 2 Years|
|Salary Range||30,000 - 45,000|
Salary $30,000.00- $45,000.00
Full time, Permanent position, 30-45 hours a week
Summer Coast Properties Inc. is a Canadian based company who is currently hiring Bookkeepers. We offer to our employees a stable, supportive, caring and compassionate work environment.
Ideal Candidate should have:
• Post-secondary education focused in accounting at the college or university level; or equivalent experience;
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a bookkeeper and/or assistant to a bookkeeper or an accountant;
• In-depth working knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage, QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) or equivalent;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently; and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Summer Coast Properties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and disability.
Bookkeeper will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems;
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts;
• Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements;
• Bank accounts reconciliations;
• Processing payrolls;
• Cutting utility, tax and other bills;
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents;
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services;
• Administrative assistance for an accountant
Please send your resume to our attention either by email or mail.
64 Sunnyside Drive
Reserve Mines, NS