|Name||Beck Glass (2012) Ltd.|
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY BY EMAIL.
Beck Glass (2012) Ltd. has an immediate opening for a full-time bookkeeper. The successful applicant should have at least 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper or similar position. Job duties include:
• keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems;
• post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements;
• calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills;
• complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents;
• prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services; and
• prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 per hour (based on experience)
Hours: 7 hours per day, 5 days per week
Location of Employment: 2010 11th Ave 7th Floor, Regina, SK
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years of a recognized professional accounting program is an asset. Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk also qualifies.
Experience: At least 3 years experience as a bookkeeper or similar position is required.
All interested candidates should email a cover letter and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org