Corporate Risk Manager
|Highest Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Years Experience||2+ to 5 Years|
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing assembles and delivers the highest quality luxury and security standard armored trucks, vans, SUVs and limousines. The Company utilizes a combination of advanced defense and custom-made technologies, modern composite and transparent ballistic materials to create superb luxury yet top-secure vehicles for its clients.
All INKAS® Armored Vehicles are manufactured in Canada using the best possible materials by the best-trained professionals in the field.
At this time, INKAS® is looking to expand its services and is need of an experienced Corporate Risk Financial Manager for construction for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal candidate will be overseeing the development and implementation of out corporate financial policies and internal systems.
• Plan and prepare annual corporate budget and direct and evaluate overall operations of the financial department
• Further improve and implement effective financial policies pertaining to overall financial planning and budget procedures
• Coordinate and supervise ongoing implementation of current financial policies
• Prepare interim and annual reporting systems as well as accounting and investment portfolios
• Recommend improvements to the Budgeting & Management process through introduction of cost drivers and KPIs
• May act as liaison between management team and other parties
• Work directly with management team in establishing profit margins and long-term corporate goals
Requirements of Position:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related study
• Minimum 4 years of experience in financial planning and risk management
• Must communicate thoroughly in English to ensure smooth communication
Salary: $92,000.00 per annum based on a 35-hour work week
Benefits: Excellent group plan benefits offered (Dental, Medical, Disability)
Conditions: Permanent, full-time position
Head Office: 3605 Weston Road, Toronto, Ontario M9L 1V7
How to apply: send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please do not contact company directly. You will be contacted for a phone or in-person interview if you suit the conditions of the job offer.
INKAS® knows how to protect what is important to you. Honesty, Integrity and Accountability are the foundation of our efforts and Customer Service is our “State of Mind”