Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd
7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. located at 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for 1 Administrative Assistant to add into our team.
As Administrative Assistant, candidate will be required to:
· Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
· Providing support to our director and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
· Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
· Perform light bookkeeping duties for our company such as schedules, general ledgers and books.
· Coordinate with director and company accountant for the payroll, tax returns, GST remittances and other financial transactions.
· Maintain, order, oversee the supplies for company.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
· Answer administrative questions and pass along unresolved issues to management.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
· In the absence of the management, handles administrative complaints, receives and organizes documents and reports to the management.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
· Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
· Minimum two years’ experience in administration or supervisory role is required.
· Excellent communication skills in English are required.
· Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
· Extremely organized, excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
· Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
· Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time on 02 weeks prior notice or option of taking 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on gross salary.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3