About our Company:
Canbridge Business Group (CBG) was established in 2011. We are well-known educational consulting organization that has been deeply involved in Canada. The company is headquartered in Burnaby, BC, Canada with a branch located at Richmond, BC, Canada. After 10 years of development, CBG has served more than 20,000 clients. It has now become a well-known icon in the industry that provides excellent services. By providing professional consulting specializing in offering placement information for prospective graduate students interested in attending colleges and universities in Canada, our goal is to assist overseas international students and local students in their search for graduate programs designed to meet their individual needs. With the graduation of the international students and the increasing immigration needs of this group of loyal clients, we gradually introduced the service of immigration application assistance and preparation.
1. Assist and cooperate with the Chief office administrator with daily affairs planning and coordination.
2. Assist the Chief office administrator in supervising the work and KPI of employees in each department.
3. Assist the Chief office administrator with legal affairs and participate in external activities.
4. Assist the Chief office administrator in assigning tasks, coordinating and communicating work with other departments. Report and solve problems in time.
5. Quickly get familiar with the business, understand the business, arrange business meetings and take meeting notes and follow up with the Chief office administrator.
6. Assist the Chief office administrator in projects related to revenue and salary audit.
7. Record and distribute work-related information and data precisely and properly.
8. Responsible for any other jobs assigned by the Chief office administrator.
1. Completion of a college diploma in business administration, communication or related field, or equivalent administrative or clerical experience is required.
2. Diligent, able to work under pressure, with a good sense of service and professional accomplishment.
3. Able to keep pace with the Chief office administrator.
4. Strong learning ability, high emotional intelligence, and logical thinking ability.
5. Have excellent communication, planning, organization and execution skills and excellent teamwork spirit;
6. Strong skill of comprehensive coordination and public relation
7. Professional in utilizing MS Office suite.
8. Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
Job Type: Full-Time, Temporary
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College Diploma
Positions Available: 1
Business Location: 4000 No. 3 Rd #2250, Richmond, BC V6X 0J8