Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
|Company Name||RH Radiant Home|
|Job Location||Greater Vancouver Area|
|Experience Required||min 7 months of administrative related experience ideally as a supervisor|
|Education Required||completed high school or equivalent|
|Benefits||sorry, we do not offer any benefits|
RH Radian Home is seeking an Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241) for Greater Vancouver area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $21.50/hour. Vacation 4%. Sorry, we do not offer any benefits. Start date as soon as possible.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations;
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer;
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory;
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages;
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems;
• Determine and establish office procedures;
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person;
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings;
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations;
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities;
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software;
• May organize conferences.
• Must have completed high school or equivalent;
• Must have at least 7 months of administrative related experience;
• Must have excellent organization skills and ability to multitask;
• Must be able to handle work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment;
• Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations;
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
• Must be able to supervise;
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends;
• Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone-calls and walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.