|Company Name||Clerk Douglas Homes Ltd|
Douglas Homes is a medium sized home builder building in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We have received numerous industry awards and have outstanding industry credentials. We are excited to begin hiring for Douglas Developments, our land development company and we are in search of a motivated, organized, hard working individual with excellent organizational skills to join our team and grow with us.
- Perform administrative tasks to assist Office Manager and President with land development coordination
- Manage emails and ensure all items are brought to Office Manager or President if needed
- Manage all invoices (limited amount per month, but large invoices) that are submitted and track them in a spreadsheet against the budget
- Assist with organization of trade contracts, budget management and reporting
- Assist with distribution of signed contracts and change orders
- Assist the Accounts Payable team in Douglas Homes with AP invoice entry
- Assist with quarterly reports to banks and insurance companies
- Book meetings and ensure all relevant paperwork is collected and organized for meetings
- Assist with sending emails and memos to trade contractors
- Assist with coordination between trade contractors and site engineers
- Liaison with site staff and trade partners
- Construction industry experience would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
- Must have a demonstrated positive and proactive approach and be prepared to be flexible in the work performed
Why Douglas Homes/Douglas Developments?
We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages, ample advancement opportunities, extensive and flexible education programs and a friendly work environment. If you're interested in this career opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
Please include Salary Expectations in your application.
We appreciate your application, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2020-11-13
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Construction/Development: 1 year (Preferred)