Legal Administrative Assistant
Newsteps Immigration Solutions Inc located at #101 12888 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3A8 is looking for a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
Position: Legal Administrative Assistant
Position Available: 1
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Duration: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Work Location: #101 12888 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3A8
• Create new files, virtual file lists and scan documents and update company file lists.
• Record and prepare minutes of office meetings or conferences
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
• Perform general office duties such as typing, photocopying and shredding confidential material
• Maintain file binder and index
• Create boxes to be sent to Govt. legal offices and maintain storage file index for internal record.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: At least 1-2 years office experience is required.
Language: English (Oral and Written)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Accurate, Team player
Schedule and confirm appointments, Maintain filing system, Prepare financial statements and reports
How to Apply:
Contact only by sending emails at: email@example.com, No phone calls or personal visits are allowed before the interview. Selected candidates would be contacted for one to one interview.