|Company Name||Livecare Health Canada Inc.|
Company: Livecare Health Canada Inc./ Livecare
Business information: Livecare is a Canadian Telehealth company founded and operated by physicians dedicated to giving patients access to quality, real-time healthcare, regardless of where they are located. By offering patients the option to use Telehealth, wait and travel times are decreased or eliminated completely, allowing for invaluable timely diagnosis and triage. Our principal business activity is Management Consulting and IT support in the healthcare industry
Business Address: 1018 Seymour St Vancouver,BC, V6B 3M6
Work Location: 2710 200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC, V6C 1S4
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Preparing legal documentation and correspondence.
• Translating documents from Spanish/Portuguese to English
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
• Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments or organizations
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Assisting with reception and office services duties as required
• Receiving, Filing, Scanning and updating documents
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Prepare financial statement and reports
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
Area of work experience: Correspondence, Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams, Statistics, Contract and Invoices.
Computer applications: MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
Work setting: Business or corporate law
-Education: Completion of high school AND/ OR Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for secretaries or legal secretaries is required.
-Experience: A minimum of one to two years of related experience is required.
- Experience in a corporate setting is a strong asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese are requiredas the company is invested in a new project to expand to South America and the daily activities of this position will require translation, revision and proofread of documents and correspondence in Portuguese and Spanish.
- Work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- High level of professionalism, respect, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
Salary: $24.29 to $26.00per hour, 40 hours per week.
- The worker will be required to work 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Saturdays and Sundays will be off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com