Office Administrative Assistant
Company operating name: Money Money Payday Loans Ltd.
Business address: 11997-224 Street suite A, Maple Ridge, British Columbia, V2X 6B4
Rate of pay: $25.00/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience is required in the similar position is required.
Number of positions available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative assistants (NOC: 1241)
Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Job Location: 346 6th St., New Westminster, BC V3L 3A8
• Receive loan applications and assist customers in completing the application.
• Create customer profiles and sending it for approval.
• Complete and mail cheques & send e-transfers to customers and make entries for payments.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer and greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate, or explain information and address complaints.
• Managing a customized collection system for scheduling, tracking, and billing for customers late loans.
• Process all charge off accounts and follow up with legal advisors.
• Update and sustain data for existing customers and enter credits, accordingly, correcting any amount discrepancies.
• Keep track of cash inflow and outflow on day to day basis.
• Filing new claims with (CRT) Civil Resolution Tribunal, communicating with CRT members via phone calls and emails.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information properly.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Compile data, business transactions and other information to support smooth running of business.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resumes get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.