Office Administrative Assistant
Company Name: 6803512 Canada Inc. dba Elite Freight Lines
Location: 98 Healey Rd, Bolton, ON L7E 5A7 Canada
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per provincial standards - $34.50 after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Education: College diploma (1 or 2 years)
Experience: No experience required
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
• Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
• Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
• Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
• Answer phones and email and relay messages.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
• Coordinate information gathering from clients & perform data entry tasks.
• Handle incoming mail and distribute to appropriate department.
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers, New Immigrants. Even though this position is a full time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.