STERLING IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC.
Job Title: Office Manager
No of Vacancies: 01
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime and weekends if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: #204 – 12830 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8 Canada
Wage rate: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour, 37.50 hours week.
Education: High School
Experience: 2 to 3 Years of relevant Experience.
Languages: Good command of written & Spoken English.
Benefits: 80% extended medical coverage
• Organize and document office operations and procedures.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Oversee administrative operations related to budgeting and management processes.
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment in office.
• Provide proper feedback to staff.
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Employer: Sterling Immigration Services Inc.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 204 - 12830 80th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8