“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiters in charge of this role is Cheska
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major printing and consulting clients is looking for an Office Receptionist
Length: Short Term Contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
Hours: Monday- Thursday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
• Answer and route callers
• Greet and sign in guests; maintain visitor log
• Coordinate and administer visitor badges/cards, ensuring up to date inventory and manage sign-in/sign out procedures
• Schedule conference rooms as necessary
• Maintain a neat and tidy, professional Reception area
• Maintain Reception handbook/guidelines
• Assist with the booking of conference room and setup/catering. Set up and deliver catering for external meetings Includes internal catering requests
• Check daily that Boardrooms are clean and tidy. Additional check before and after meetings to ensure that they are left in standard configuration
• Order office and stock office supplies via the established process
• Fleet - Fill copier paper in machine twice daily and place service calls as required
• Kitchen, pantries, lunch room and coffee stations to be stocked daily for coffee and pantry supplies and kept in a neat and organized fashion. Dishwashers are filled and ran once at the end of each day.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing Canada Post Corporation (CPC) mail, internal mail, outgoing mail and courier packages and courier materials. Distribution throughout office
• Distribution of incoming faxes
• The company Records tasks to include – File creation and retrieval, entry and management of Iron Mountain onsite and offsite file activities per Marsh Records Management Procedures and Policies. Annual purge activities
• Policy support – Scanning and filing
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!