|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years management experience in business administration, Operations or administrative services.|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree or above|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
1. Formulate quarterly and annual work plans for the company's various projects' teams.
2. Regularly organize and arrange meetings for all projects’ teams personnel, and help solve problems at work.
3. Guide the specific work direction and strategy of each project leader.
4. Timely control and evaluate the completion of each project.
5. Provide guidance and assistance to employees in their work.
6. Formulate management specifications suitable for technology companies and supervise their implementation.
7. Control contract risks.
8. Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
9. Formulate the company's quarterly and annual operating budgets.
10. Make monthly, quarterly, and annual work reports to superiors.
11. Organize and assist in recruitment and staff training.
12. Analyze and control employee movement risks.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. Minimum of 5 years management experience in business administration, Operations or administrative services.
3. Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
4. Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities.
5. Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
6. Relatively understand Internet products.
7. Advanced MS office skills.