|Company Name||Staging with Style|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Education Required||Secondary School|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
IRYNA GALEVSKA – BROKER/STAGING WITH STYLE
(2486610 Ontario Inc.)
In the real estate business, Experience Matters! We are a Real Estate and Staging company serving the Greater Toronto Area. We associate our success with our energy level, direct approach, commitment and attention to detail. We have immense knowledge of Toronto and the surrounding communities and can provide clients with options they may have not considered yet. Several years of marketing, staging, and selling real estate in Toronto has given us the confidence to give straight forward answers.
From downtown condominiums to suburban houses, our plan is to reach anyone’s goal. May it be finding our client’s first home, buying their fourth house, or selling their current place - No home is too far, too large or too small - just ask!
We are continuously expanding our business services and are currently looking for an experienced Planning Officer to join our team of highly-trained real estate and home staging associates.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
Budget and Financial Management:
• Assist in preparation of operational budget including negotiating with stagers and advertisers for home staging
• Monitor flow of sales and increase or decrease of profit per fiscal period
• Prepare periodic sales - market analysis and other special correspondence, and develop proposals to address any possible deficiencies
Inventory and Supply Policy:
• Maintain adequate inventory of products and other necessary supplies needed for home staging and home listings
• Develop service processes aiming to address shortages in case of inevitable delays
Scheduling and Listing:
• Communicate with all parties regarding flow and delivery of services, including scheduling of open-house events and staging
• Oversee delivery and receiving of products, especially those needed for day-to-day activities
• Communicate with marketing partners in ensuring listings are posted and target market reached
Business Expansion and Internal Operations:
• Conduct research and assemble data and reports to ensure company services and products are at par with market trends
• Establish work procedures to ensure that deadlines are met, company procedures are followed, and business goals are achieved
• Oversee and co-ordinate day-to-day office organizational procedures, and evaluate and develop new practices as deemed necessary
The applicant must have good understanding of effective administrative and business planning procedures
The following is required:
• Completion of high-school or equivalent is required
• At least 2 years of experience working as Planning Officer, preferably in the Real Estate or Staging sector
• Good English is a must. Communication with clientele is very important in achieving their visions.
• Possession of valid Driver’s License in Ontario is an asset.
Conditions of employment:
• This is a permanent full-time position.
• Wage offered: $24.00/hour, 35 hours per week.
• Overtime applies at $36.00 after 44 hours of work per week.
• Place of Work: Our office is located at 5949 Yonge St., Unit #306, North York, ON, M2M 3V8.
You may submit your application by email at email@example.com.
Please do not call the office directly as you will also be advised by front desk to send your resume directly to the email address provided above. For other information about our company, please visit our website by following the link: https://www.homestagingwithstyle.ca