School Office Administrator
|Company Name||Penpals Montessori Children’s House|
|Salary||24.00 per hour|
|Position||School Office Administrator|
|Experience Required||5 years at least|
|Education Required||Bachelor's degree|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
Company: Penpals Montessori Children’s House
Job Title: School Office Administrator
We are the Penpals Montessori Children’s house. Our school is located in Vancouver, BC, catering to children ages 2.5 to 6 years. In compliance to the requirements and standards of the Association Montessori Internationale (A.M.I), Penpals Montessori Children's House aims to help children develop practical and intellectual abilities through individual exploration of practical life and sensorial activities, as well as other key areas such as language, mathematics, geography, art, music and natural sciences. Under the guidance of our A.M.I. certified directress and assistant, the children attending Penpals Montessori will develop to their full potentials and learn with much enthusiasm, joy and fulfillment.
We are now hiring an experienced School Office Administrator who has at least 5 years of administrative or managing work experience in an educational organization. More importantly, due to the fact that most of our students and parents are Asian backgrounded and our Asian client focused working environment, a successful candidate for this position should have deep knowledge of the Asian parenting culture and Montessori method of education to be able to fulfill our school’s major clients’ needs and expectations.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $24.00 per hour
Work Location: 5395 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC V5P 3V6
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In accordance with the practices and procedures of the School District and our school, manage the day to day administrative operations including filing, invoicing and faxing.
2. Develop and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, making necessary adjustments to ensure the administrative systems operate cohesively
3. Conduct daily administrative operations of the school office, including but not limited to supervising the maintenance of office forms, supplies & equipment and physical facilities, arranging regular inspection for school facilities and safety devices
4. Work alongside the Owner to provide administrative support from all aspects to assist academic and school program related needs and priorities in order to meet program procedures, including but not limited to preparing teacher and program schedules, collecting and organizing academic files and documents, organizing and assisting school activities such as parent-teacher meetings, school parties, extracurricular activities and etc
5. Work with intended parents by telephone, email or walk-in to be the primary contacts to provide school program consulting, introduce them to Montessori method of education and any other technical assistance and inquiries, then record and file all student recruitment efforts and registration documents
6. Prepare, organize and file recruitment and school program manuals, handouts, flies and other publicity materials, also statisticize recruitment records in order to improve student recruitment procedures
7. Prepare monthly operation reports to the Owner in support of the school’s top line budgeting, contracting with teaching appliance and office equipment suppliers
8. Create and maintain a strong online presence of our school by creating engaging text, image and video content for all school social media accounts to attract more clients and promote our school brand
1. A bachelor’s degree is required
2. More than 5 years’ experience in office management or children education-related field
3. Intermediate or higher ability at using computers, familiar with Microsoft Office programs
4. Strong problem-solving skills and be extremely well organized and able to perform multi-tasks
5. Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written
6. Ability to be self-directed in work, and responsive and flexible to requests
7. A Second language and/or a certificate of early childhood education is an asset.