Apiary Supervisor (NOC 82030)
|Company Name||Ontario 11239031 Inc. D/B/A Canadian Dream Honey|
|Salary||$22.00 per hour|
|Position||Apiary Supervisor (NOC 82030)|
|Job Location||Puslinch, Ontario|
|Experience Required||Three (3) years of experience or greater in the industry|
|Education Required||No degree, certificate or diploma|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Ontario 11239031 Incorporated, doing business as Canadian Dream Honey, is a bee farm located in Puslinch, Ontario (N0B 2J0).
We are currently seeking one (1) Apiary Supervisor (NOC 82030).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating and supervising the work of beekeeping staff;
• Supervising brood nest management;
• Assessing hive health;
• Monitoring and treating hives;
• Maintaining detailed hive records;
• Supervising honey extraction;
• Maintaining quality control and production records;
• Ensuring farm safety procedures are followed;
• Supervising and assisting collecting honey.
• Three (3) years of experience or greater in the industry.
Here is what you must include in your application:
• References attesting experience;
• Cover letter.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com