We are hiring 02 Farm Manager (NOC – 0821) (Full-time, permanent) as soon as possible. We offer wage rate $20.00 per hour for 40.00 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30 per week. Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
Type of crops: Vegetables
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Business location: 13028 60A AVE SURREY BC V3X 3T7
3968 BOUNDARY RDCHILLIWACK BC V2R 5J4
7075 EVANS RD CHILLIWACK BC V2R 3P5
Education: High school required. College diploma an asset.
Language: Basic knowledge of English
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Direct and coordinate farm activities, such as a planting, irrigation, harvesting, grading, and recordkeeping.
• Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown.
• Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities
• Establish a marketing program
• Develop and keep financial and production records
• Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations and interprets policies.
• Purchase farm machinery, seeds and other supplies
• Maintain farm machinery and equipments
• May perform farming duties
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather
Employer: Power Berry & Vegetables Growers Ltd
HOW TO APPLY: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org