Farm Manager (NOC 0821)
1066027 B.C LTD.
Job Title: Farm Manager (NOC 0821)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend.
Wage Rate: $20.00- $22.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week.
Business Location: 5889, 124 A Street, Surrey BC V3X 1X4.
Location of Work: 3694, 176 Street, Surrey BC V3Z 1C4.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Education: Not Required
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
Language: Not Required
• Records information such as production, farm management practices, and prepare financial and operational reports.
• Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities.
• Maintain quality control.
• Hiring and managing farm personnel.
• Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies.
• Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• May perform general farm duties, when required.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week, Relocation Expenses & Medical Insurance for first 3 months covered by employer.
Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking
Note: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to apply:
By Mail: 5889, 124 A Street, Surrey BC V3X 1X4.