Farm Supervisor (NOC: 8252)
Company Name: Columbia Valley Organics Ltd.
Main Location: 32323 Slocan Place Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5C8
Type of Farm: Blueberry farm
Wage Rate: $19.00 - $21.00 Hourly, 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided at $30/week. Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: High school an asset
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Positions Available: 02
1. 525 Maple Falls Road, Lindell Beach, BC, V2R 4X7
2. 982 Kosikar Road, Lindell Beach, BC, V2R 4X7
• Maintain quality control and production record
• Supervise, recruit and give training to the workers
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Supervise maintenance of infrastructure, equipment and supplies
• Plan and supervise the planting, cultivating, pruning, harvesting crops.
• Determine soil use and rotation of crops.
• Ensure farm safety and procedures are followed
• May perform general farm duties.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, wet/damp/rain, odours, hot/cold.
Essential Skills: Significant use of memory, continuous learning.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
Fax: 778 856 0007
Mail: 32323 Slocan Place Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5C8