General Farm Worker
G & S Farms are currently looking for 10 General Farm Workers (NOC: 8431)
Business Address: 4435 Boundary Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2N3
Positions Available: 10
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 12.65 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Language: No Specific language requirement
• 4435 Boundary Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2N3
• 4131 Boundary Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2N3
• 26869 48 Avenue, Aldergrove, BC V2Z 2M4
Job Duties: Duties of Farm Workers include:
• Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray & irrigate crops
• Tying, weeding & harvesting of crop
• Clean, load & pack crop
• Examine fruit for quality and prepare for market
• Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest
• treatment of crops
• Clear and maintain irrigation ditches
• General farm related duties
Working & Physical Capabilities:
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
No specific education or training requirements
Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided at $ 30/week.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 4435 Boundary Rd, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2N3