TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT STAFF (NOC 1225)
|Company Name||VN-CA Trade & Investment Promotion Inc.|
|Position||TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT STAFF (NOC 1225)|
|Job Location||Dartmouth NS|
|Education Required||Bachelor degree|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
VN - CA Trade & Investment Promotion Inc. (VCATIP) is a company incorporated and operating under the laws of Nova Scotia - Canada, registered address is at Unit 100 - 100 Ochterloney Street - Dartmouth B2Y 0G2 NS Canada, Phone: +1 782 414 0665, Fax +1 902 200 9286, email: email@example.com. The overall goal of VCATIP's business is to promote investment in Canada from Vietnam and bilateral trade between Canada and Vietnam.
VCATIP is investing in automated indoor farming solutions which will allow farmers to grow tropical vegetables in Canada all year round. Our company believes this system will not only be of interest to urban Canadian farmers in general who wish to grow vegetables in harsh Canadian climate all year round, but also be of particular interest to Canadian farmers of Vietnamese background, who will be able to grow vegetables native to Vietnam that are not otherwise available in Canada. The solution is integrated from a Hydroponic indoor farming system, LED lighting system, Solar energy system, Automation control and information technology (IT) systems.
To cope with demands of business expansion, VCATIP is now looking for the right candidates to fill the TECHNICAL PROCUREMENT STAFF (Job reference number: NOC 1225) position.
- Purchase technical equipment, materials and supplies from Vietnam for VCATIP to integrate into hydroponic indoor farming systems, including but not limited to automation control devices, network devices, computer and Internet of Things (IoT) devices, accessories and software.
- Assess VCATIP requirements and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, recommend and advise VCATIP management on awarding contract(s)
- Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- A bachelor's degree in automation control or Information Technologies (IT) is required.
- At least 5 year experience in automation control or IT field is required. At least 12 months experience as a procurement staff or similar position is required.
- Good knowledge of CEA, hydroponic, LED, solar and information technologies.
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 (general) or equivalent if university degree is not done in English.
- Certification(s) in automation control or IT is an advantage.
- Fluency in Vietnamese language and foreign work experience is an advantage.
Interested candidates please send an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating NOC of the interested position in the email subject. Applications must include: Cover letter, Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, Job reference number, Copy of latest school transcript, Proof of the requested certifications and be submitted before February 02, 2022 to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. VCATIP will not be able to respond to all applications.