Manager, multimedia department
Prime Asia TV Ltd is looking for full time Manager, multimedia department
(NOC:0512 ) for our world famous TV Channel, A TV channel with unique perspective to bring communities together by raising awareness of social issues, while bringing full on entertainment, dramas, reality shows, news & much more.
Business Address: #202-17696 65A Avenue Surrey BC V3S 5N4
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 31.00 / Hour, (40 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay of gross salary will be paid.
Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standard Act.
Education: Completion of high school is required.
A university degree or college diploma in communications, broadcasting, journalism or other arts discipline OR 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
#202-17696 65A Avenue Surrey BC V3S 5N4
• Planning and Organising the multimedia by formulating and implementing media activity across the business and across media in order to raise awareness, drive business and enhance reputation for Prime Asia TV.
• To ensure that all media communications activity (i.e. TV, website, online/social media activity) is integrated with marketing and other strategic of Prime Asia TV.
• Prepare and control budgets
• Hire and supervise staff, To lead informal training support to team around talents and skills.
• Initiative and problem solving .
• To advise and select the best use of media and overall communications channels as required for the successful execution of campaigns.
• To be responsible for checking drafts, reviewing copy, reviewing plans and making amendments where required , for all broadcasting .
• To take full responsibility and accountability for drafting media materials, including releases, statements, quotes and briefing documents ensuring accuracy, appropriate sign off, appropriate placement and timings.
• Consult with government regulatory agencies to evaluate and review programs and policies, and to ensure conformance with regulations
Work conditions & Physical capabilities:
Fast paced environment, Attention to detail.
Reliability, Team Player, Flexibility, Accuracy,Decision Making.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #202-17696 65A Avenue Surrey BC V3S 5N4