Employer: BC EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC
Job Location: #6 2303 Windsor St, Abbotsford, BC Abbotsford, BC V2T 6M1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $28.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 to 3 years of related work experience required
- Operate Stick welding for general fabrication.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding extra layers.
- Responsible for manual welding of parts and repair of rework parts while maintaining required quality and standards.
- Check all safety controls for proper operations.
- Manually weld components together.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Visually inspect welds and part for defects.
- Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
To apply for the position, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com