Job Title: Automotive painter - motor vehicle repair (NOC 72411)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $24.00 / hour
Location: North York, Ontario
Education: Secondary Education
Language: English (Required)
About: AUTO DOCTORS
We are a family run auto mechanic shop born out of a great love for all things automotive. Reyaaz Ally, owner, has been a mechanic for over twenty years. What started as a high school job in an auto mechanic shop has grown into a thriving business.
Our Store located at – 404 Ormont Drive, North York, ON M9L 1N9.
• Fills small dents and scratches with body filler and cleans and prepares surfaces to ensure paint and other finishes will adhere properly.
• May prepare cost estimates of labor and materials for pending automotive paint jobs.
• Color blending into adjacent panels for a better color match to existing vehicle paint
• Works with potentially hazardous materials so attention to safety and personal protection are essential.
• Mix and spray paint and primer per work instructions.
• Clean panels in preparation for painting and priming.
• Document the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
• Management of the collection, disposal, and storage of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
• Maintain spray and paint equipment.
• Select appropriate paint or mix paints using automated paint mixing equipment.
• Removing old paint with the use of liquid paint remover, scraper, or other effective techniques
• Ensuring that certain portions of the vehicle are masked with tape and paper to ensure that each part of the car is painted correctly when using multiple colors.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2 years to less than 3 years in a related role
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
• Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
• Good Communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “firstname.lastname@example.org”