Employer: 11621998 Canada Inc.
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Employment Address: Hybrid work arrangement – Office location at 20 Bay Street 11th floor, Toronto, ON, M5J 2N8 remote work permitted from home within the Greater Toronto Area.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy.
Salary: $55,000 CAD per annum
Contact: Please send resumes to [email@example.com] and include “Bookkeeper” in the email subject line.
• Set up client accounts in accounting system (primarily Xero) and our data extraction tool Hubdocs, with our standardized chart of accounts;
• Develop an understanding of the client’s business;
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts, review and approve inputting of bills using Hubdocs, and create sales invoices and manage payments;
• Liaise with the Canada Revenue Agency and relevant provincial ministries on client issues;
• Preparation of monthly financial statements;
• Provide support to clients on general questions regarding bookkeeping and tax issues;
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare Individual, Corporate, and HST tax returns and forms
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• College diploma in business or accounting
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting
• Experience with bookkeeping
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel.
• Experience with accounting solutions is an asset
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Passion for learning new skills and technology applications