Sr. Mobile Tester
One of our leading banking client is looking for hire a Mobile Tester on 12 months contract based in Downtown, Toronto.
The main function of a Senior Tester is to be responsible for testing rewrites, additions and changes to client and Simplii mobile applications. This position is critical to DCCT as it supports the gatekeeper function for applications going into production and involves good judgment and critical thinking to accurately assess whether the application(s) meet defined requirements.
• Associate's degree in technology or related discipline or equivalent training required
• Verbal and written communication, problem-solving, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• 2+ years previous QA Testing experience
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Experience with JIRA
• Previous Mobile Testing experience
• Previous Financial Experience (Highly Preferred)
• HP ALM experience
• Test automation experience
• Analytics testing experience specifically with Charles Proxy
• Ability to read, write, and listen to French