5 Crane Crew Foremen
Sibwest Inc. has translated their concrete forming experiences into a business that focuses on concrete – new concrete works and restorations. Sibwest’s past experience, working for well-established construction companies in the GTA, told them that there is another approach – “be customer focused”.
“Being customer focused” has a particular meaning to Sibwest. From the Team’s past experiences, they quickly understood that, as concrete forming and restoration contractors, they should be proactive – provide cost effective advice to their clients and “build quality structures … better & faster”. In doing just that, you build positive and lasting relationships that provide future opportunities – client references and repeat business. We have been fortunate that our experience and knowledge has given us a respected reputation among custom home builders and general contractors.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are now looking for 5 Crane Crew Foremen with respect to a full-time position.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes and construction and other similar heavy equipment
• Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Train or arrange for training
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Prepare production and other reports
WHAT WE REQUIRE
• Completion of high school
• Proficiency in English
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
WHAT WE OFFER
• Full-time, permanent position
• Hourly rate of $34.00 per hour, on a 30–40-hour workweek
• Applicable overtime pay (1½ times regular pay) will apply after 44 hours per week
• Job location: 1495 Bonhil Road, Unit #12, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1M2.
If you meet the requirements and would like to be part of our expanding team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Candidates that qualify will be contacted via telephone or email for an in-person interview.