|Company Name||ANAND MASONRY LTD.|
|Salary||$34.25/hour for 35 hours/week|
|Experience Required||1 YEAR TO LESS THAN 2 YEARS|
|Education Required||SECONDARY (HIGH) SCHOOL GRADUATION CERTIFICATE|
|Benefits||As per provincial labour standards|
ANAND MASONRY LTD.
NOC Code and Title: NOC 72320, Bricklayers
TEER Category: TEER 2
Job Title: Bricklayer
Salary: $34.25/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 2
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Job Location: Surrey, BC
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work setting: Construction, Repair, Renovation, Commercial, Residential
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Team player
• Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles, or other masonry units.
• Estimate materials, labour, tools, and equipment.
• Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing.
• Construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
• Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations.
• Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required.
• Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages.
• Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
• Instruct apprentices.
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces.
• Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys.
• Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks.
• Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials.
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply