Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd
7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. located at 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for 2 Cabinetmakers to add into our team. As a Cabinetmaker, candidate will be required to:
• Use a variety of woods and laminates to construct and repair wooden cabinets, furniture, fixtures and related products
• Operate woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
• Estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• More than 2 years of experience in the related trade. Or Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program can be considered.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3