|Company Name||BUILDYA Development Ltd|
|Position||Carpenter NOC (7271) position|
|Job Location||North Vancouver|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Education Required||High school|
BUILDYA Development Ltd. is looking to hire a Carpenter who value steam work and wants to grow his/her career with a reputable company. We are dedicated to obtaining a supportive and positive work environment, as well as continuous training, skill development and more. Wages will be based upon skill set, work ethic, and attitude. If you are looking for long term employment and opportunity to grow this position is for you.Projects are mostly located in North Vancouver and West Vancouver. Continuous work lined up for the next 3 years.
• Operate wood working machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
• Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
• Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames.
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer or polish to finished products
• Trim joints and fit parts and assemble together as required.
• Study drawings and make dimensions of parts on wood.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 1 year experience working in carpentry
• Extensive knowledge of power tools including skill saw, miter saw, and jig saw
• Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver project on time
• Capable of climbing ladders be physically fit and able to undertake manual labor for extended period of times
• Good communication
• skills ability to work in a team environment will require critical thinking time to time
• Attention to detail with good planning and managing skills are required
• General labour duties and cleanup the jobsite as required
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Language Requirements: Must be able to communicate in English
Salary: $25 hourly for 40 hours
Job Type: Full-time