|Company Name||Moga Construction Ltd.|
|Salary||$30.00 per hour|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Moga Construction Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is known for providing value-added construction services to its customers throughout the construction process. The company is currently looking for hard-working and reliable Concrete Finishers to join its team. To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
Company Name: Moga Construction Ltd.
Company Location: 13132, 67B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 9B2
Position: Concrete Finisher
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
• Check forms, granular base and setting and placement of concrete into forms or into surfaces.
• Ensure even concrete surfaces by filling in hollows and smoothing high spots.
• Fill holes and spread, level and smooth concrete as per grade and depth specifications using straightedge or float.
• Create the final finish to concrete surfaces according to client’s request using hand and power tools.
• Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete.
• Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface.
• Waterproof, damp-proof and restore concrete surfaces.
• Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures.
• Completion of high school.
• Completion of apprenticeship program or minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in trade
• Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory.
• Ability to communicate in English.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume either:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all of you for applying!