|Company Name||2351714 Alberta Inc.|
|Job Location||6604 82 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta T6B 0E7|
|Experience Required||Experience in related field is an asset.|
|Education Required||Completion of secondary school is an asset.|
2351714 Alberta Inc. located at 6604 82 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta T6B 0E7 is looking for Construction Helper to join their team at the earliest.
Positions available: 2
Job type: Permanent full time
• Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, roofers, and glaziers in construction activities.
• Assist in sorting, cleaning, and piling up salvaged materials.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed.
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove other hazardous materials.
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• Experience in related field is an asset.
• Training will be provided by the employer.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.