Employer: Everflow Eaves & Exteriors Inc.
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Address: 2131C Emmet Hall Rd, Regina, SK S4N 2Y3
Position: Construction laborer
Number of positions: 5
Term of employment: Fulltime (30 hours to 40 hours/week); Permanent position
Everflow Eaves & Exteriors is a local company that has been serving its customers with pride since 2001. Our goal is to provide its customers with the highest standards for siding, soffit, eavestrough, roofing installations as well as any services related to windows and doors in Regina. We do this by providing excellent workmanship and customer service through competitive pricing.
We are currently hiring 5 permanent full time construction laborers to join our crew.
• High school completion,
• One year experience
• Physically fit - lots of walking, standing, crouching, and lifting of heavier materials and tools,
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems.
Responsibilities and duties
• Assist tradesmen such as carpenter, roofers, siding and eaves installers in construction projects,
• Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies,
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment,
• Unload and carry materials at construction sites,
• Clean out site from debris and discarded materials,
• Place traffic signals where appropriate,
• Other tasks as assigned.