Employer: Custom Pro Exteriors
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of high school (secondary school)
Positions Available: 5
NOC Group: 7611
Job Location (s):
4512 Lindholm Rd, Victoria, BC V9C 4C5
Custom Pro Exteriors Ltd. have been providing building envelope solutions for Victoria and Vancouver Island since 1980. All of our work is carried out with pride, quality, respect, customer service, and warranty. We offer a variety of services, such as: siding, soffits, custom timber, scaffolding, quality windows, flashing, metal roofing, masonry, gutters & downspouts and other various renovations.
Custom Pro Exteriors is looking for five Construction Labourers who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Completion of high school (secondary school)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the field (construction/trades)
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.