|Company Name||FOX STAR CONSTRCUTION LTD.|
|Job Location||Surrey, BC|
|Experience Required||2-4 Years|
|Education Required||Hight School|
Fox Star Construction Ltd. Located at 123A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0X4 is looking for full time, permanent Drywall Construction Supervisor to join them as soon as possible.
Job Title: Construction Supervisor (Drywall)
Salary: $32.50/Hourly for 35-40 hours per weekly.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Location of Work: You will be working as a part of the team in various job locations in Lower Mainland BC as required by the job projects. Relocation cost covered by employer.
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors (7205)
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers such as apprentices, helpers, labourers and trade projects.
• Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
• Hire and train new construction workers.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Coordinate with project manager to establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities
• Prepare an estimate of required supplies and materials required for projects
• Making the projects and worker’s progress reports and report and consult it with the manager
• Resole work problems and offer solutions to improve the workforce productivity and product quality
• 2-4 years of experience in the trade are required.
• Good communication skills in English are required.
• Willing and able to perform physically demanding work.
• Ability to supervise and instruct team of 6 or more people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Dusty
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.