Company: AMK Environmental 2017 Ltd.
Permanent Position: Demolition Worker (NOC#7611)
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Evening Shift, if required
No. of vacancies: 1
Work start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: 12940 109 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3T 2N2 Canada (Workers will be working at various location in Fraser valley, Lower mainland, Vancouver, and north Vancouver depending on company contract)
Wage rate: $19.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Education: No Education required.
Experience: No work experience required. Training will be provided.
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt, if required.
• Support heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and in other activities
• Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
• Remove debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove other hazardous materials
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth and new immigrants.
Employer: AMK Environmental 2017 Ltd.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com