Permanent Position: Electrician (NOC # 7241)
Company: Thunder Electrical Ltd.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, as per company contracts.
Main location: 7775 147st, Surrey, BC, V3S3B1
Wage Rate: $28 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High School is required
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of Industry Experience: Electrical
• Work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawing’s specifications
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures, switches, relays, circuit breakers, communication system and alarms
• Work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal, youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply: Thunder Electrical Ltd.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org