Electrician (NOC # 7241)
Permanent Position: Electrician (NOC # 7241)
Company: Aecom Electric Ltd
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Various locations according to Job site
Head Office: 13078 60 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X2L7
Wage Rate: $27.00 - $27.50 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High School is required
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in similar field required or Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program is usually required.
Type of Industry Experience: Electrical
• Read blueprints or technical diagrams to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
• Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
• Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
• Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair.
Benefits: Vehicle provided for company transportation, Cell phone and Uniforms provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply: Aecom Electric Ltd
By Mail: 13078 60 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X2L7
By Email: email@example.com