|Company Name||SHL Construction Ltd.|
|Salary||$25.25/hr ($52,520 annually) + 4% per pay period|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Experience Required||Minimum 1 to less than 7 months experience in same position is required|
|Education Required||High School|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Company Name: SHL Construction Ltd.
Location: 1311 61st Ave E, Vancouver, BC V5X 2C8
Email Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 2
Position Name: Framing Carpenter
NOC Code: 7271
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $25.25/hr ($52,520 annually) + 4% per pay period
Overtime: As per BC Provincial Standards
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 holidays/yr
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 1 to less than 7 months experience in same position is required
All over lower mainland with base at 1311 61st Ave E, Vancouver, BC V5X 2C8
SHL Construction Ltd. is a general construction contracting company based 1311 61st Ave E, Vancouver, BC V5X 2C8, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for 2 Framing Carpenters to add into our team.
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed
• Study project specifications (blueprints, sketches, plans etc.)
• Understand, plan, and implement the requirements including any and all special notes & symbols.
• Prepare layouts that conform to established plans, building codes, using measuring tools
• Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
• Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Operate power or manual tools
*************** ATTENTION ***************
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New Immigrants.
Please submit all resumes via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward hearing from you.